The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 Got wood...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jonnyc1988 Posted - 16/09/2013 : 12:15:55
I'm getting ready to screw a few bits of wood into my boas new viv. Got to wait for custom bulb guard to come for 250w bulb first so i can make sure its not going to be in the way. But thought I would try out so configurations and see what works. This snake isn't shy and enjoys a good climb so I want as many perchs as possible. I was tempted to make a shelf, but I think I will just settle on this. What do you think?

If I can't get a hot spot on the ground when I set up the bulb then I may have to make a shelf for the right side of the viv, and move the big branch over to the left instead.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jonnyc1988 Posted - 19/09/2013 : 18:43:49
Yeah thats a good idea. The piece on the far right was the biggest I could find in shops. Might have to go rumage through the woods to find a piece that would go the full length across.
boomslang Posted - 17/09/2013 : 14:32:58
You could have got afew bits,that went across the whole length of the viv etc.

Why don't you screw one to the back/sides,rather then having all the wood floor lvl.
Baobab Posted - 16/09/2013 : 22:30:15
I think that's going to look awesome. I personally prefer branches to shelves. Snakes just look better on a branch.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000