The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Links
 Found A new breeder

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 16/12/2011 : 12:29:52
Hi Guys don't know if people have already heard of these but my local rep shop got some nice snakes in the other day, and when I asked where from they said from the Reptile Pit, so since they looked to be healthy examples I checked there web site out and they've got some nice morhs for sale most out of my price range though sadly :( lol.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptilemadd Posted - 17/12/2011 : 12:43:01
lol just about thanks
n/a Posted - 16/12/2011 : 18:46:14
They are coooolll!

Me, I love the gargoyle!

Hey it took me ages to learn to post links but all you do is - right click on the 'address' ie above, www.trp.co.uk etc and you'll get a box asking you if you want to copy, paste etc, so left click on 'copy' - then go to back to the thread/site you want to copy to (doesn't matter if it's trp but say you're copying from youtube, you'll need both tabs open) and right click in box of text - another box will come up, asking you if you want to copy/paste etc; this time left click 'paste' - et voila!

Errrm, hope this makes sense!
reptilemadd Posted - 16/12/2011 : 18:33:20
Sorry yes should've said that they are mainly imports but they are nice aren't they I would love to get my little mits on that clown lmao, and thanks for posting the link bats I'm still having trouble with that lol :(
n/a Posted - 16/12/2011 : 14:15:20
These guys?

http://www.reptilepit.com/collection.html

Mainly imports from Ralph Davis ...see what you mean, wow .... but very cool ...

Doesn't stop me looking though - thanks for posting!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000