The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows
 new royal!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
daz2708 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 16:49:47
Hi everyone not for posted awhile!! well my little normal i got in janary cleo is growin fast never missed a feed even when goin to shed she is a little fiesty but not to bad once out guess she's still learnin that i'm the boss not her!!lol well anyway went to donny show yest gotta a few tarantulas as this is my first hobby really sorry!!haha!! anyway wasnt goin to buy a royal but was thinkin about a blood python but ended up bring another royal home a het lavenda male that i've called hecter tbf looks simlier to my normal just darker and a bit more colour and he's very confident they wanted £150 but got him for £120 no idea if this is a good price or not he's not a bad size bit longer and thicker than cleo but head simlier size so thinkin he's mayb few months older? i introduced him to cleo they have got on ok so hope can bring them out together on a night without any fuss i have got him a separate viv wont b puttin then in a viv together think its better like this! anyway was wonderin if i breed these in a couple of yrs what do you get if Het lavenda and a normal mate? my girl is nov/11 so wont b any time soon thanks
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
daz2708 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 22:57:32
yeah i'm goin again sept presumin its on aft the last carry on!!;/ think i will b lookin to get another wil after see!!lol well just fed cleo my normal so she defo hasnt been stressed after meetin this new male in her life!!lol got his viv to finish but think he likes the rub he's in real nice royal so well happy!!:)thanks mate
carlb1981 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 19:36:20
Get yourself to the September show you might find one there
daz2708 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 19:09:04
aw right guess am on look for another royal then!! thanks!!:)
carlb1981 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 17:50:08
You would just get normals and het lavenders with that combination. you would need another het lavender or a visual lavender to have a chance of getting visual lavender babies

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000