The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Meetings and Societies
 possible somerset meet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blackskull Posted - 17/06/2012 : 13:20:42
someone i know is thinking of setting regular rep/exotic meets in somerset probably in taunton. he has contacted the IHS to see what it would take to set up a regional branch but first wanted to see how much interest there would be.

don't know how many members on here are from somerset, if any, but thought i would put this up to see if anyone would be interested. he was thinking of just meeting in a pub for the first time to chat and see if everyone would like to make it a regular thing before finding somewhere to hold it.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
infatuateddrummer Posted - 29/01/2013 : 23:25:44
count me in!!! i have no reptile mates!!! anyone no of anyone who wants to swap a female red tail boa for a female royal?? hopefully spider morph??? cheers (i have the boa) looking for the spider female to mate with damien my male :)
chrisc Posted - 14/01/2013 : 20:44:34
yea chase him up about it, local rep meet's are great for meeting other keeper's, sharing info ect
i charge £2 entry to cover the hall hire an donate the rest to my local reptile rescue center
blackskull Posted - 14/01/2013 : 19:31:34
He was on about looking in to setting up a local branch too.

I will have to pester him a bit to try and find out if he is still thinking about it. I kniw he was on about setting up a frozen food supply business so he might still be busy sorting that out.

Would be nice to have a local meet, there are plenty of keepers in somerset
chrisc Posted - 14/01/2013 : 19:11:02
i run/organise the swindon reptile keeper's meet's, they have been going for a year now an usually get 40-50 people an kid's turn up.

they run every other month and i hire a local hall out for 2hrs, it's a great way to meet other local keeper's an see some quality reptile's.

i have been thinking about setting up a local IHS/FBH branch for a while so should really look into it
blackskull Posted - 14/01/2013 : 18:09:30
I haven't heard from the person who was going to try and sort something out for a while so don't know if its been put on the back burner for the time being. There was a fair bit of interest when he mentioned it on a fb group. When i get a chance i will try and find out if its still going to happen at some point
CliffW Posted - 13/01/2013 : 17:18:10
Hi Blackskull - I don't know what response you had to this but I visit family in Taunton fairly regularly and would welcome the chance to meet up with fellow enthusiasts somewhere near there

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000