The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 nutrobal?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mr_luke Posted - 09/04/2013 : 00:26:56
just out of curiosity really, anyone ever heard of using suppliments like nutrobal with snakes? would it do him any harm if i rubbed a bit on his food once in a while? it's a major thing with lizards, even nocturnal ones, but you never hear of it with snakes?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CoN Posted - 21/04/2013 : 22:15:53
Another product to have a look at is Reptaid.
acd1984 Posted - 11/04/2013 : 22:34:07
I use it, the one you mix with water, I use it mainly for the fasting snakes but so long as you stick to the instructions its ok.

boomslang Posted - 10/04/2013 : 03:20:36
Using reptoboost all the time is kinda pointless.it's more like a pick me up for sick/under the weather animals.

And even then i found it does nothing
herriotfan Posted - 09/04/2013 : 16:19:31
I know some people use Reptiboost in their water, which is great if they drink it!
Leucistic Posted - 09/04/2013 : 16:09:21
I use there products for the pacman but that's about it really
herriotfan Posted - 09/04/2013 : 15:54:59
I use it for my beardies, geckos and tortoises but never with my snakes.
boomslang Posted - 09/04/2013 : 15:49:13
I use it alot,as well as other types of dust etc.It depends on the animal in question.It's designed to be used daily at that one pinch per kilo.

Like i said depending on what animal it is.Anyway you won't overdose on it,using it once a month etc at one pinch per kilo.
mr_luke Posted - 09/04/2013 : 09:12:11
Thanks. Might give it a try then, the syringe idea sounds good too. Amen to the nutritious poop lol! Thanks for the reply
Lotabob Posted - 09/04/2013 : 01:30:01
I use it but its not essential. Think of it as Snake-Sanatogen. though snakes are not stupid, you rub it on their food be prepared for them to leave it, I turn it to a liquid and syringe it into the rats throat). A very very small amount is needed it's dosed at 1 pinch per 500 grams on the pack.

A snake gets most if not all of its vitamin and mineral requirements from its prey but as their diet is not varied in captivity I use it to plug any potential gaps in nutrition, I may just be making nutritious poop but I'd rather that than have them deficient in anything.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000