The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 new baby stack/sneaky new viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marc_sg Posted - 02/10/2013 : 23:23:39
Was a little bored so I worked out all the measurements for the space that's left at the bottom of my viv stack. After a lot of trying to persuade the missis into letting me turn the spare space into another viv ( which was my full intentions) it has come to my attention that its not working. So im trying another angle. Im turning it into a baby stack. There enough room for 105 babies. But the idea is still to get into another viv. She wants me to make some doors and shut the bottom off. Least if I can get this into a baby stack next step is change it into the viv.slowly slowly I will get my own way. Anyway this is my way of showing her that im putting a lot of thought into it so we can make an agreement. A 10min drawing on paint lol but I will use this for a couple of years till I need the space for my male royal.Anyways the "detailed" drawing I impressed her with

This is the viv stack as you can see there is a perfect sized 5th viv at the bottom,which
is the one I am trying to get my own way on

n
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Baobab Posted - 03/10/2013 : 03:19:37
Good sneaky plan.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000