The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 My first hatchling :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Derek FRS Posted - 28/08/2015 : 01:17:14
This little gem hatched out tonight he/she is the first out of the egg from a clutch of 4 eggs hoping the rest will follow within the next day or 2 :) being my first clutch i am over the moon :) any way here is a quick pic of my first hatchling

Cant wait till the rest are out and shed and start feeding (hopefully they won't take much persuading to eat if) also to find out what sex they are :)

All feed back welcome :) also if anyone has any tips for feeding hatchlings that would also be great thanks in advance everyone :)
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Derek FRS Posted - 28/08/2015 : 08:57:00
Thank you i am chuffed with the 2 that are out and healthy looking but the little guy with umbilical cord is worrying me it almost looked like he has tipped himself out of the egg by accident :( I didn't take a pic as i got him into a smaller tub and back in the incubator quick as possible hope he is ok
Alves76 Posted - 28/08/2015 : 08:49:06
Sorry, I can't give any advice. Congratulations though. Your firstborn looks great.
Derek FRS Posted - 28/08/2015 : 08:14:57
Another 2 out this morning a little normal and a lesser. But the little lesser still has the umbilical cord attached and looks to be a fair bit of fluid and fleshy stuff left in the egg :( has anyone else had this problem? I had a quick search on google and ive put the little snake in a small tub with damp kitchen towel hope the little guy is ok and manages to absorb all the fluid anyone else had this ? Some advice would be great thanks !

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000