The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hello

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
michaelcollinson1979 Posted - 13/01/2016 : 13:44:07
Hello,
I laughed when I read all the comments saying that snakes are addictive, and promised both myself and my wife, that Colin (our Corn Snake) would be the only one. However, 14 months down the line, and I managed to convince my understanding wife to let me also get a Royal Python. So I acquired all the necessary kit, set it up, and back in late November I picked up our normal CB15 Royal Python, who we have named Robert, or Bob for short. He was two foot long, and weighed in at 230g. He is doing well, and is eating like a trooper and gaining weight. Mostly drop fed at the moment, as he seems quite shy when eating, however, one evening, I gave him a second Rat as the first was quite small, and he struck at it which was nice to see. I have pimped his Viv out as best I can, and I love watching him late at night as he roams around, and seems to enjoy climbing. Here are a few photos.

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Baobab Posted - 25/01/2016 : 10:28:30
Hello and welcome. Nice set up. Unfortunately this site has all but died. Facebook pfft.
Alves76 Posted - 16/01/2016 : 22:50:24
Hi and welcome to the forum. It's a bit quiet in here. I think Facebook has taken over slightly. I like your setup. Nice and messy for Bob to feel secure. I hope you have many years with him.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000