The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Local & Online Reptile Shops
 surry pet supplies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blackskull Posted - 07/02/2011 : 18:55:02
placed my first order with them middle of last week as prices were good. im itching to get the delivery so i can play around with the new viv and put the java wood in and all the other bits in. the wood is all over the spare room floor at the mo. lets hope everything i ordered is delivered
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 04/02/2012 : 16:03:15
They don't deliver my way..north of Aberdeen..but its mainland so no reason why not.
n/a Posted - 06/04/2011 : 19:02:50
LOL - miles of bubble wrap - you're not kidding, Bluedragon!

Had my first order from these guys today - their fake plants are the cheapest I've found, and I ordered a couple of the 'Trixie' reptile hides just to see what they're like - I'm really impressed. Very attractive, convincingly 'stone'-like, and far far cheaper than Exo-Terra's.

Very pleased!
blackskull Posted - 04/03/2011 : 20:19:14
o yeah can't fault them on price or how its packed and fast delivery just the numpty who picked the wrong items lol
Fraggle Posted - 04/03/2011 : 19:34:39
Got my dimmer stat from them a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered next day and well packed. No complaints from me and will defo use them again.
blackskull Posted - 04/03/2011 : 16:09:20
i have heard that about them but touch wood not had that problem yet
reptiledanny Posted - 04/03/2011 : 16:06:41
iv used surrey pet supplies before and they are great, prices are unbeatbale, the only problem i found with them is if something is out of stock they dont let you know until you get the order and there is a small note saying so and so was out of stock
blackskull Posted - 04/03/2011 : 13:33:35
yeah everything i have had from there is well packed and been delivered fast. its just anoying when it gets let down by somebody not checking the box to see if its the right product

all sorted now e mailed them about it and they told me how to return them and should get a refund too

it wont stop me useing them in the future, just maybe for the products they can't get wrong lol
BlueDragon Posted - 04/03/2011 : 09:04:16
My mam has used these people and she was quite impressed with them. The order was relitivly quick and everything packaged really well with miles of bubble wrap (I know 'cause I was there when she was opening things). I haven't used them myself, but I would do knowing this.
blackskull Posted - 03/03/2011 : 20:55:26
so much for singing their prasies. had my second order from them today and all was going well untill i opened the boxes thinking i would find ceramic buib holders only to find they were plastic spotlamp holders. and putting the viv together was going so well.

i know its not much to complain about but it can't be that hard to pick the right items
blackskull Posted - 09/02/2011 : 21:00:19
had my order delivered to work the other day. all well wrapped and the viv even had instructions taped on it saying fragile, do not stack anything on top. the viv is now together, sealed and all sensors and bulbs fitted and sat in the spare room while i get temps up and stable ready for cilla

would certainly recomend surry pet supplies, good prices and fast delivery

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000