The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Local & Online Reptile Shops
 swell reptiles?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blackskull Posted - 21/01/2012 : 11:26:48
has anybody ordered from these before? are they any good?

the time has come to upgrade the jcp's viv and the size i want to get for her surrey pet supplies don't deliver it. swell reptiles have it and looks like they will deliver it and only a few quid more.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptilemadd Posted - 21/01/2012 : 19:12:59
I use them quite often great service although I've never had them deliver anything since they are only a couple of miles from me
blackskull Posted - 21/01/2012 : 18:49:43
i don't see the sense of being a reptile supplier but not shipping the vivs, like you say even with a slight increase in courier costs i for one would still be happy to use them.

im sure they will lose a few customers old and new. lets face it 9 times out of 10 if your buying a viv you will be buying the rest of the equipment, and how many people will want to use 2 different suppliers pay 2 lots of courier rather than get it all from the one even if it cost a bit more
n/a Posted - 21/01/2012 : 17:33:25
???

You're right! That's amazing - think how much custom they're going to lose!

Even if they had to raise courier costs a lot of people would still order from them. Sign of the times I guess ...
blackskull Posted - 21/01/2012 : 17:14:29
thanks people

i will be buying my vivs from them in the future as surry pet supplies no longer ship vivs
n/a Posted - 21/01/2012 : 16:40:02
Yes - got my viv stack from them as they had a special offer on at the time and they were really helpful and reliable - think I spoke to someone called Chris and he was great.
jimmer7 Posted - 21/01/2012 : 15:52:51
hi i use them all the time,next day deliver on orders before 1pm.speak to shawn he is very helpfull.great shop cant knock them ..
blackskull Posted - 21/01/2012 : 15:23:26
thanks will give them a go

if i wanted to go down the custom built i would do it myself being a joiner but i can't be arsed, doing it day in day out you need a break lol
richard v Posted - 21/01/2012 : 14:58:51
Hi, yeah I have used them before and had no
problems, I have just had a viv custom made
With hides from a company called Southdown aquactics
They are very well priced and deliver. Might be worth
a look depending on what you want of course.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000