The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Links
 New Ball Python website

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Royalbob Posted - 13/07/2011 : 00:55:06
Not sure if you guys had already seen this.

http://www.ballpythonsonly.com/
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rockroyal Posted - 09/10/2012 : 16:23:13
Mmmm I think not I have 2 breeders local to me who have stock all year round
Danno91 Posted - 09/10/2012 : 14:30:00
quote:
Originally posted by rockroyal

Just checked this site again and there is nothing for sale. That says to me he don't have a clue what he's doing I mean what idiot has a website and nothing for sale

Somebody that is setting up a breading project maybe, I also have a website and have nothing for sale, not many home breaders have snakes for sale all year round
rockroyal Posted - 09/10/2012 : 07:59:42
Just checked this site again and there is nothing for sale. That says to me he don't have a clue what he's doing I mean what idiot has a website and nothing for sale
paulie78 Posted - 08/02/2012 : 10:53:14
The two things that struck me were the breeding records thats a lotta lost clutches youd think after losing that many you'd go back to the drawing board! and the other thing was the name of the site Ballpythonsonly and yet theres a section for "other snakes" lol
JanieW Posted - 07/02/2012 : 18:39:38
Not sure, but there can't be many with that name selling Royals..if i'm wrong i'm sorry :)
Laws Posted - 07/02/2012 : 18:35:43
i wondered that janie , there has been alot of warnings about someone with that name , but it may not be
reptilemadd Posted - 07/02/2012 : 18:33:13
Yes JanieW I think it is......
JanieW Posted - 07/02/2012 : 18:23:08
Is the the same Mohamed that the warnings were posted about on the threads?
austin_89 Posted - 07/02/2012 : 12:34:59
quote:
Originally posted by Ellie

I just had a look on this website, and looked at all of the birthing records that are on there (essay writing procrastination at its finest!)

Admittedly, I know nothing about breeding royals but there seemed a remarkable amount of eggs/entire clutches that went bad and hatchlings that died. Is this normal? My immediate thought was that maybe setups/incubation conditions probably weren't right...and it doesn't instill a huge amount of confidence in the breeder (although kudos for the honesty I guess)....But I don't have enough knowledge about breeding to jump to these conclusions...so was just wondering if this is normal?

I've just seen that aswell and was gonna ask the same thing!
boomslang Posted - 04/11/2011 : 19:05:48
Sites been around awhile,Sells afew nice snakes.But i've never heard of him before.
Ellie Posted - 04/11/2011 : 17:22:14
I just had a look on this website, and looked at all of the birthing records that are on there (essay writing procrastination at its finest!)

Admittedly, I know nothing about breeding royals but there seemed a remarkable amount of eggs/entire clutches that went bad and hatchlings that died. Is this normal? My immediate thought was that maybe setups/incubation conditions probably weren't right...and it doesn't instill a huge amount of confidence in the breeder (although kudos for the honesty I guess)....But I don't have enough knowledge about breeding to jump to these conclusions...so was just wondering if this is normal?
nightwalker Posted - 18/07/2011 : 20:19:34
Sent this guy an email enquiry ref a juve royal

No reply

Not a good site

GMac Posted - 13/07/2011 : 14:47:10
did have a chuckle at the name ballpythonsonly, where the last 4 snakes for sale were boas
hodgie Posted - 13/07/2011 : 08:06:49
saw that the other day, dread to think of the cost if he only purchased his first royal 2 years ago.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000