The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Viv price cuts news

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 15/06/2012 : 16:53:27
Got Blue Lizard's newsletter today and they're reducing vivexotic prices - for instance -

http://www.bluelizardreptiles.co.uk/housing/vivariums/5032656153644

Plus deliveries over the value of £50 are free (excluding live/frozen food or livestock) so if you ordered the above and a heat bulb or bit of extra kit of your choice, you'd pay no delivery charge. This seems to be the cheapest deal around as far as I can see - unless anyone knows differently.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
austin_89 Posted - 17/06/2012 : 00:08:05
They have got some beautiful animals in there, not all for sale but will let you hold them they've got a big female tai beauty aswell it's the first one I've seen in the flesh instead of pics and I gotta say I was impressed with her size.

Oh and some absolutely gorgeous baby carpets and a baby blue gtp I had my eye on
Meadow Posted - 16/06/2012 : 23:57:20
That's a really good price. There's another place, Seapets, and they do Vivexotic vivs for a similar price. Their free delivery is for anything over £29 so they're worth looking at too.

I had a problem with a couple of parts of my viv being damaged in transit when I received them, but I got replacements and didn't have to go through the hassle of sending the damaged parts back.

I've been to Blue Lizard Reptiles before and it was a nice place, and the staff were lovely
n/a Posted - 16/06/2012 : 17:45:39
They don't say, as far as I can see -

http://www.bluelizardreptiles.co.uk/

I imagine they're competing with Swell now that SPS is out of the running delivery-wise and maybe will continue to do so (nice for us he he!)

You could always phone them to ask - they're very polite and helpful.
reptiledanny Posted - 16/06/2012 : 17:38:10
BATS do you know how long the prices are going to be reduced for?? Is it for good??
n/a Posted - 16/06/2012 : 15:44:04
Ooo Austin, you jammy devil, having Surrey Pets on your doorstep - wish there was somewhere like that in wakefield - and snake handling too (sighs with envy ...)

Those terraniums are cool, Carl, if you've got the dosh I'd buy her one - but once she gets bigger it won't do for her. Imo the lx36 viv in my first post won't do for a really big strapping corn. Although they don't climb so much when they get to 5/6' they do like to spread themselves - and they don't half grow fast! Superb animals when they get to that size, fabulous.

You could get her the terranium though, and then a bigger viv when she's older ...the terranium would be ideal for a hoggie or sand boa ...
carlb1981 Posted - 16/06/2012 : 15:28:50
Has anybody used the terraniums they do? I think there made by monkfield nutrition thinking of getting one for my corn but not sure if 8 inches high is too small? I like the way you fit the heat mat on them
http://www.bluelizardreptiles.co.uk/housing/vivariums/5060127652341
austin_89 Posted - 16/06/2012 : 13:41:08
I was in Surrey pets the other day holding an 8ft albino burm :-) they are an awesome shop.
n/a Posted - 16/06/2012 : 12:17:58
Yeah, they compare favourably with Surrey Pets before they stopped delivering heavy items. I think Surrey Pets is still probably the cheapest for stats etc - but always good to hear of prices going down rather than up ...makes me want to order a couple of spare vivs lol ...(smacks own wrist!)
carlb1981 Posted - 15/06/2012 : 19:17:57
Great that could come in handy for my new addition
austin_89 Posted - 15/06/2012 : 17:32:28
Cool ive been thinking of moving Frankie to her first viv :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000