The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Possible BIG error !!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Derek FRS Posted - 08/07/2015 : 18:32:37
Right lads and ladys i fear i may have made a big error as this is my first time trying breeding :( ive had my incubator set up and running for months and it has been siting at a stead 31/31.6 degs but and its a pretty big BUT that has been the ambient temperature in the incubator :( i was talking to a friend today that has bred royals in the past and he says that should be the temperature in the egg box so i took the egg box and temp probe out and have them sitting at a stready temperature again the egg box read 28deg but i had it out in room temp for a few seconds so will have dropped im guessing my question is will the eggs be ok or will they be ruined i shone a torch through them and they still have nice big veins in them and are still nice ant bright white they have been in the incubator for going on 3 weeks now so will they be or or have i wrecked my first clutch :( thank you in advance
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 08/07/2015 : 21:32:03
I'd put money on them being just fine Derek, don't panic over it eggs and stronger than they look they need to survive incubation in the wild it's alot crazier out there than your incubator, chances are they'll be a slower to hatch is all. Up the temps to 30 or 31 in the egg box and you'll be fine. :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000