The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Links
 NERD?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pythonwizard Posted - 19/12/2011 : 12:37:18
Does any recommend NERD ( new england reptile distributors )

Because I was looking on getting a het albino royal

But wasn't sure if I could be sure it's het albino and not a normal
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 20/12/2011 : 14:15:00
Yeah it's not just shipping you have to pay vet fee's to get the animal looked at whenever it comes into a new country and pay for the quarantine space etc. it's only worth paying it if you have an order of 100 or so snakes, some times through the year Jake from JnB Boa's imports a few hundred royal pythons from BHB (Snakeybytes) to sell in the UK but apart from that I don't know many people who import.
Pythonwizard Posted - 20/12/2011 : 08:54:29
The told it's way to involed and expensive and told me to go to crystal palace reptiles
boomslang Posted - 20/12/2011 : 02:50:16
Did they email you shipping costs yet m8? has to be like $80 $90 plus shipping right?
Pythonwizard Posted - 19/12/2011 : 16:35:37
Thanks GMac
GMac Posted - 19/12/2011 : 16:33:53
not a problem. It does depend where you try to buy your snake breeders above have good reputations, some dont. If you need advice on who to trust post here folks are only too happy to help, In the meantime suggest you still look at Lexcorn ;)
Pythonwizard Posted - 19/12/2011 : 16:26:09
Sorry GMac I didn't mean to say this forum wasn't legit you must of miss understood

What I meant was when I have been searching the Internet I don't know if it has that gene (het......)

Because the look the same as normal and what I mean is I don't know if there ligit

Sorry for misinterpreted thanks anyway
GMac Posted - 19/12/2011 : 15:32:54
is a strange comment Aaron about legit breeders, particulary on a royal forum. There are some less scrupulous breeders yes, but if you asked I'm sure you would get good advice on who to buy these snakes from in the UK, will work out cheaper for you from the UK. I woldnt make sweeping statements about not finding legit breeders in this forum especially where we have a lot of good (legit) breeders as members.

Good breeders arent hard to find.

for example this lady i would trust more than anything and she has het albinos available by the looks

http://iansvivarium.com/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=7477
Pythonwizard Posted - 19/12/2011 : 14:06:58
No reason just looking for 2 het albino and it's very hard finding a legit breeder I thought nerd was cheap and I ask them for recommendations

Thanks
GMac Posted - 19/12/2011 : 13:14:06
any particular reason you want one from NERD? Im just curious
Kelfezond Posted - 19/12/2011 : 12:56:35
Shipping will cost a bomb though, you're better finding somebody who already has a large NERD order going, NERD might be able to recommend somebody
Pythonwizard Posted - 19/12/2011 : 12:51:30
Thanks kelf

Have emailed about shipping waiting for replie and the are relavity cheap only $125 for het albino works out about £90 bit less bit more
Kelfezond Posted - 19/12/2011 : 12:47:30
Nerd is american you would have to pay extra for shipping. But yes NERD are one of the best breeders out there

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000