The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Second Opinion please on advice I gave :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 17/06/2012 : 23:59:19
I would like opinions as I have no experience of Royals that lash out,,I think its the enclosure size, but I just need to be sure I gave sound advice

Here's the link
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9641

Thanks
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
austin_89 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 08:06:07
It looks like great advice :)

An shes right. There's no need if you are holding back
JanieW Posted - 18/06/2012 : 01:12:19
Thanks Rob,
I'll pass on that advice..but one thing I need you to know before I head over..ok a couple of things lol

1/ I was hoping you'd reply
2/ Just because I was helping Carl on that thread, that does not mean you can't join in.

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that you are holding back..if so there's no need xx
Lotabob Posted - 18/06/2012 : 00:51:01
had a wee peek at the thread, its sound advice in my opinion. Other options could be to divide the bigger vivarium for a bit, make it smaller with a piece of wood or cardboard it doesn't need to contain them just trick them (the danger been the empty side will cause desire for another snake to go in it). It might also be just in need of regular handling as its feeding it shouldn't be too bothered about its surroundings. The sock trick may help to get the snake more used to the smell of the owner too, I've heard this can work as the smell of you is in with them so when you go in they dont smell you coming and get scared. You are spot on about rubs under bulbs though, it would overheat very quickly so would need a mat and a suitable stat.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000