Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n1ck
Hatchling

South Africa
96 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2009 :  07:50:16  Show Profile
hehehehe i am the first to admit... the Boks should have lost!!! i was dead on the couch with disapointment, they played... KAK... in english, thats means sh*t! they did not deserve the win! :( but that Morne Steyn! that guy is awesome! :):)

coming back to the snakes... sorry, yes! Vivarium! :)
its big... LOL i got the VIV for free! :) so i am not complaining! from a lady who actually is moving BACK to the UK!
can i then put more hides in to make it more... filled up?
Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2009 :  08:34:13  Show Profile
yes, the more you pack it out the better, there are loads of pictures of peoples set ups on this site if you need ideas :D
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  11:56:57  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by n1ck

hehehehe i am the first to admit... the Boks should have lost!!! i was dead on the couch with disapointment, they played... KAK... in english, thats means sh*t! they did not deserve the win! :( but that Morne Steyn! that guy is awesome! :):)

I nearly fell over when I read that. A 'boks fan admitting that they should have lost!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by n1ck

can i then put more hides in to make it more... filled up?

Loads of hides, cork bark, etc. Another trick is to hang something like the Exo-terra fake vines across the ceiling of the viv and suspend fake Ivy or something similar from it. Has the effect of lowering the ceiling and making them feel a little more secure .

Go to Top of Page

n1ck
Hatchling

South Africa
96 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  13:51:00  Show Profile
LOL ja... the boks are a really strong team now... BUT they should have lost both games!
they are more in to fighting that rugby!
HAHA

cant wait to get my baby, might get him this weekend, he is in quarantine, the pet hop keeps
there snakes for a month to make sure that they are eating and shedding...
sooooo excited! :):)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000