Guidelines - Read Before Posting.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2012 :  11:06:35  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Noticed there has not been any guidelines put up on this section so thought I'd hop to it and put some down, they seem mostly common sense but you'd be surprised how many times I've forgotten something simple until somebody had reminded me.

Remember to add the Basics!
-Make sure you note which location you are selling from

-Include if you are able to deliver, if so which distance are you able to travel, if not are you happy to hand your reptile over to a courier?

-Include a picture of what you are selling, people rarely buy something without seeing it first!

-Include a price, there is nothing worse than seeing an advert with "Make me an offer"

-Include any times/days you aren't able to make the sell.

-Include any specific information you might need. ie: Buyer must have experience with large snakes. Buyer must have DWA licnce. Pair will only be sold together. etc.

Hopefully this will help you make a better sale and help buyers locate good adverts easier.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2012 :  14:18:44  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not forgetting age, weight and sex if known.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000