Very Exciting News - UK Tour 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2013 :  10:55:34  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We are extremely excited to bring you this, I've been keeping it under my hat the last few days but we've finally been authorized to launch it on Kickstarter so it seems the perfect time to announce to you all!

Kelfezond Reptiles are planning on releasing a series of documentary style videos, free for you to watch, as we travel across the UK visiting some of the best breeders, shops, keepers and rescue centres for exotic animals!

We're planning on showing you everything from breeding techniques to unique and unusual exotic animals, care requirements to handling sessions, corn snakes to cobras!

But we do need a little help for this one, and this is the bit I don't like to ask about but we need YOUR help with donations!

We need to raise £400 to be able to afford all the travel and accommodation we'll require, none of this money will be used by ourselves for anything other than travel and accommodation!

You can visit our Kickstarter page below and pledge as much or as little as you like it all helps! We have 60 days to raise the funds so we can start getting our footage together in 2014!

I don't often ask for this on my Facebook posts but can you all please, please, please share this post all over facebook anywhere exotic animal lovers might lurk! It'll really help us!

Thanks!

- Kelfezond Reptiles,
- Steve and Adie

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/534555443/kelfezond-reptiles-uk-exotic-pets-tour-2014

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000