New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RachandRob
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2014 :  17:10:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, so you can't hear what they say .....but you can see it. Our carpet python is a weirdo he will happily investigate and slink around you..with no problem until he whips around and looks at your face then he turns into a completely evil cobra rearing up into an S so big that if you don't hold him as far from you as you can he will bite your face!

He does have this cute....well sorta cute thing he does sometimes...he will be going about his business and then sees your thumb move....he will whip around and look at your finger....open his mouth, I swear he is saying "I'm going to bite you" and then come the lovely needles into your hand!

So they do talk and that's my proof!!! Anyone else have stories like this?

RachandRob
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2014 :  17:13:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow that first one was badly written, I do apologise! I hate typing on iPads but really could not be bothered to pull out the laptop
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2014 :  20:25:19  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The hoggies are always saying "keep away from me I'm bad asssssss". "oh no he's picked me up, cuddle me I'm cute".
The Retics just say"food, food, food, food" when the door is opened, then"you don't mind if i just go exploring all over you do you" once they realise there's no food on offer.
Sally the Burm just says "yes I do want to come out but you have to provide me with a neck to curl up and sleep beside".
And of course the Royals swap between "go away I'm invisible"and "oh, you there, I say let me out, yes you, hay don't walk away from me when I'm demanding you let me out".
With all that racket it's not surprising that we can barely hear the reserved and dignified boas quietly clearing their throat trying to attract attention.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

RachandRob
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2014 :  13:50:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha .....i can so "see" the attitude lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: