Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2014 :  09:16:17  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
JanieW got a photo tent box thingy for mothers day. So I thought I better make sure it was erm..........working. Don't tell her she gets miffed when I touch her stuff.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.

chrisc
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
3326 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2014 :  11:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great pic she is one stunning burm

1.0.0 burmese python,giblet. 1.0.0 BCI, william. 0.1.0 blue tongue skink, 0.1.0 green iguana, jasmin, 1.0.0 cape house snake, 0.1.0 checkered garter snake

my youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/pegrocks
incubate 2 campaign
https://www.facebook.com/incubate2
Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  09:17:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats a great pic. I must invest in some better photo equipment. Where did you get the tent from?

1.0.0 Classic Royal Python - Apsalar
0.1.0 Fire Pinstripe Royal Python - Ember
1.1.0 Het Clown Royals (Male Pastel)
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon GG X Sandfire - Bert
1.1.O Sunset Bearded Dragons
1.0.0 Veiled/Yemen Chameleon - Ernie.RIP.
0.0.1 Pandinus Cavimanus Africanus
1.1.0 White Headed Dwarf Geckos
1.0.0 Morelia SP Jungle Jaguar
1.0.0 BCI Nicaraguan Salmon
1.0.0 Reticulated Python.Tiger/50% Jampea

Go to Top of Page

JanieW
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  10:12:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Rusty :)
Thanks I plan on taking lots of snake pics and flash is always a problem.
That light box came from ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331026318170?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Peoples Of Middle Earth:
Bert (Staffy) , named after Tolkien's stone Troll
Popeye, African Grey
Gimli (Son Of Gloin), Baby Beardie
Slinky, Baby Royal Python
Fëanor..Baby Mexican Common Boa
Casper 2011 Male Ghost Corn Snake **RIP**
Hoard of Orcs (Dubia Roach Colony)
Pearl & Ivory--African Giant Albino Land Snails
Ra, Taiwanese Beauty Snake
Henry, Western Hognose *Missing*
Pippin, Coastal X Diamond Carpet Python
Elanor, Pastel Royal
Timmy, Western Hognose
Flake, Calico male royal, Eowyn, Arabesque Boa
Go to Top of Page

RachandRob
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2014 :  10:12:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beautiful snake! I think we may purchase one of those boxes we do love to take pics!
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2014 :  14:01:29  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She seems to think that she is green tree python now.
She has been sitting like this for the last hour and a half and my leg is starting to go dead.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2014 :  18:24:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's lovely, & grown a bit too!

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2014 :  16:02:01  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She's coming along nicely rusty. Currently patiently waiting for the new retic vivs to arrive (which we were promised four weeks ago) so she can go up into their old ones.

Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2014 :  19:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What vivs you getting for the Retics?

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2014 :  12:10:47  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They are from a new company in the South of England that our local pet shop has started to sell for. They said they custom make to any size you want so we asked for two vivs that are 6 * 3 * 2 which they agreed to make and deliver. They were saying for ages that they can't get anybody to courier them up. Now they have told him that they have been sent, except that was a week ago. I'm heading back to work ina couple of days for a month so if they are not here by the time I get home I'll just have to cancel the order and buy vivexotics 6*3*3 vivs.
It's a shame as I prefer to give our business to local shops so I hope cancelling my order doesn't leave our pet shop out of pocket.

Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2014 :  13:33:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh thats a shame, I know of a place near Cambridge that makes vivs to order but not sure of his prices. If you want his details i'll pm them to you.

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2014 :  15:08:44  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah rusty if you send me their details I'll give them a call if this order falls through. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2014 :  20:09:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sent you a pm.

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2014 :  11:28:20  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does the pm work on here or am I looking in the wrong place?

Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2014 :  20:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
should have gone to your email address I think

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  09:32:53  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Didn't arrive rusty.

Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  10:24:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ admin, this is not an advert but email link wont work.

Never used this guy so cant comment on service or quality, just something i found online.

http://www.peter-rice-reptiles.com/Paragon-Vivariums/

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  17:46:29  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cheers rusty I'll look into this one if my vivs don't arrive and probably use it in the future.

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2014 :  16:54:35  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, how quick they grow up.

Here's Sally when we picked her up a year and a half ago.

And here she is now with our daughter trying to hold the same pose.

Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2014 :  17:15:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice Burm, love the colour now she's getting bigger.

Go to Top of Page

Alves76
Yearling

United Kingdom
333 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2014 :  20:55:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's some growth. Still a while to go yet I'm sure.

0.1.0 Normal Royal
1.0.0 Common BCI

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000