New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RevAnton90
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2014 :  19:18:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I currently have an adult Royal Python for sale including a full set up.

Unfortunately I am having to sell due to moving house and I am unable to take my collection with me.

I am asking for £175 and I am unable to negotiate prices as I am trying to sell them as quickly as possible and need to make as much as I can off of them (due to the new house).

Setup consists of:

3 x 2 x 2 Vivarium
Plants
Water bowl
Hides
Various other wooden decorations/hides
Heating supplies

Pictures available on request.

I have other reptiles for sale so please feel free to email me or look at my other adverts.

Thanks

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2014 :  20:52:22  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where in the UK are you located?

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

RevAnton90
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2014 :  09:13:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Harlow, Essex
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: