Record keeping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eac84
Hatchling

United Kingdom
74 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2015 :  13:12:16  Show Profile  Send eac84 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi everyone as my collection has grown a fair bit in the last 12months I thought I would change from recording in a diary to each snake having its own record card. this got me thinking about what all should be on the card and if anyone records anything else other than the basics e.g.

when hatched/age
feeding
shedding
pooping
weight
health/vet treatment (my spider had a RI a few months back and needed antibiotics)
regurgitation (hopefully will never need to record this)
photo/description of the snake (for identification especially with hets)

Any other info that anyone keeps would be good to know about. look forward to hearing what you all think. Cheers :)

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2015 :  19:26:16  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I use ReptiStat for all my record keeping, it's a great little website lets you record everything you'd need and is very user friendly, you should give it a go :) www.reptistat.com

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

eac84
Hatchling

United Kingdom
74 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2015 :  18:24:53  Show Profile  Send eac84 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks kelfezond much appreciated mate
Go to Top of Page

chrisc
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
3326 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2015 :  17:49:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just pen an paper for me with fed/missed feed, shed written down plus mites, RI's ect written down if that happens

1.0.0 burmese python,giblet. 1.0.0 BCI, william. 0.1.0 blue tongue skink, 0.1.0 green iguana, jasmin, 1.0.0 cape house snake, 0.1.0 checkered garter snake

my youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/pegrocks
incubate 2 campaign
https://www.facebook.com/incubate2
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000