Adult male royal python for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cookie
Yearling

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2015 :  23:14:51  Show Profile  Visit Cookie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi folks.

Normal adult male for sale.

The reason I'm rehoming him is because I currently keep him and another male, or so I thought, in the same viv (yes I know this is not the best setup, but I had no choice, no spare viv). I've never had any issues with them, bar a little competition for hides which I addressed, although recently I noticed them getting a little cosier than normal... on closer inspection I realised they were mating! So Romeo is a male as I was told, but Sebastian turns out to be female. This was a real shock, and obviously now I really cannot let them cohabit, but I've no other vivariums to keep Romeo in.

Anyway enough ranting lol

He is an adult male, selling him on his own for £50? I can't travel so he will need collected, unless you live close by to Strabane/Derry~Londonderry.

I'll get a picture up soon, anything else, just ask.

1.2.0 Royal Pythons (Sebastian, Romeo & Gypsy)

Cookie
Yearling

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2015 :  00:21:41  Show Profile  Visit Cookie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can see a picture of him on my facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=946461545386237&set=a.208644155834650.57443.100000672006862&type=1&theater

1.2.0 Royal Pythons (Sebastian, Romeo & Gypsy)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000