Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Jayde
Yearling

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2016 :  16:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

Sadly the time has come that I must part ways with my very much loved collection of Royals (& Corns if interested), solely due to me having to relocate at very short notice, meaning I don't have the time to find myself a property that will accept everything I own.

Ideally I would like these guys to go to their new (well educated, understanding, time available for them, interested and active in their healthy keeping) owners by this weekend... I did say it was short notice!!

All of my guys are kept in ND Aquatic vivarium's, which can come fully equipped.

So, my collection is as follows

1 x Male normal - CB10 - Eats well - 3x18x18 viv & Stat
1 x Female Pinstripe - CB11 - Eats well - 3x18x18 Viv NO stat
1 x Male Pastel - CB12 - Eats well - 3x18x18 viv & Stat
1 x Female Lesser - CB13 - needs enticing but good eater. This girl is very small for her age. She ate one meal in the first year I had her. Have been through the picky Roayl eating habits with her, but now eats every time, although I don't think she will ever be one of the biggest Royals you will come across, due to the slow start. - 2x2x2 Viv & stat

Corns - for those interested.

1 x Male CB09 Motley Amelanistic - Eats everything - 4x18x18 viv & stat
1 x Female CB10 Motley Snow - Eats everything - 4x18x18 viv & stat

Unfortunately I don't have any current weights for these guys. I've no concerns over any of their health, or eating habits. They all eat really well, and follow normal snake behaviour patterns of not eating when in shed, and become a little more fussy during breeding season, but nothing major, just an odd missed feed.
All have perfect temperaments, and have been well handled, including by children on my show and tells at work.

I haven't yet thought of prices, as I'm gutted to see them go. However I will ensure they are going to people who will care for them correctly. So I am open to hearing sensible offers.
I am also willing to consider seperating the ale of the snakes and the vivs, but vivariums must go without breaking of equipment eg: viv with stat & decor.

I also have other items such as mat stats, mats, odd decor items, and plastic starter vivs, thermometers, door locks etc available too. I will try and get pictures attached as soon as possible.

I will be checking this regularly, or I am happy for people to contact me directly on my email, which will come through immediately:

Jaydetaylor1990@gmail.com

I will upload pictures once I am able to.

Thanks guys

Edited by - Jayde on 15/03/2016 18:45:19
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000