Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Nicola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2012 :  22:45:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well.... I've bit the bullet and made my decision. I went to see her today an she was so beautiful and she seemed to love being out with me when I handled her! She has the slightest wobble which I didn't think was even noticeable as she just looked curious. Yep, I've fell in love with her and she will be home with me at in a few weeks :)

Now I'll have to get saving for the others I had on my list after my snake research frenzy! It's doubled in the last week! X

0.0.1 California Kingsnake. Cecil
0.1.0 Spider Royal Python. Lexi

Go to Top of Page

Nicola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2012 :  23:23:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all so much for you're responses and helping me make my decision. I'm so happy :) apart from the fact I've not been able to get other other
2 royals I had my eye on! Lol x

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2012 :  02:12:23  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We have one waiting to be delivered. Can't wait.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

Nicola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2012 :  19:02:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awe its so exciting isn't it! Wished I could go get her sooner but waiting on pay day!!! I'll look out for ur pics then when urs arrives Boabab :D

Go to Top of Page

Zoe
Yearling

187 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2013 :  16:23:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been reading this with interest as I too like spider morphs but think the wobble has put me off. May look at pinstripe and woma. I like grey and lavender colours :-)

1.0.0 royal python - Oscar
1.1.0 dogs - Rafferty and Florence
Go to Top of Page

Zoe
Yearling

187 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2013 :  16:25:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooh pinstripe - drool.

1.0.0 royal python - Oscar
1.1.0 dogs - Rafferty and Florence
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2013 :  16:34:08  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think you may fine womas have haad wobbles as well
Don't let it put you off spiders they are very good feeds

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Nicola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2013 :  03:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Zoe, I have to say I'm so happy that I decided to get my spider girl. She is beautiful, friendly and eats well :) she did have slight wobble when ready to strike at her mouse because of the excitement, but her last 2 feeds she has not had any wobble at all. All was fine when she had it though so it never bothered me.

Pinstripes are beautiful too. Of love one at some point.... Along with the rest of the list!

Can't wait to find out what you decide to get. X

Go to Top of Page

Nicola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2013 :  13:43:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just realised i can see what you got on your post! sorry i was half asleep! x

Go to Top of Page

RachandRob
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2014 :  17:37:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just got a spider a couple of months ago....we were concerned about the wobble but he is so adorable! If he struggles to strike his food ,...which sometimes he does and completely misses it we just put it in the viv for him....I think he gets the point because 10 minutes later he has a full belly!

The wobble makes me feel sorry for them...but how can you say no they are so cute!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000