New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Calica
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  17:08:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure where to ask this but I'm looking for a Pied for my next Royal (I currently just have a normal) and I was wondering what the prices range from, is a male cheaper? (I'm actually wanting a male) Does anyone know whats a good place that sells them online and does deliveries?

Thanks everyone~!

Links and personal experiences would be wonderful! I've never had a snake delivered to me before, have any of you? How did it go?

Also if you have any pictures of your Pieds, I'd LOVE to see them!

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  20:37:16  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's our male pied dipstick. Can't remember how much we paid for him now.

we picked him up personally from prehistoric pets in Spalding. We have bought three snakes from 888 reptiles who deliver. All arrived safely by reptile courier.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  21:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last season male pieds were selling for £400 so i`d expect them to be less in the coming months. I`ve never had one delivered always seen in person and bought on the spot even if the drive was 200 miles plus.

Royals owned "lots"

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000