Reptile room BBQ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  11:17:43  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Had a fantastic weekend down in Blackpool at The Reptile Room BBQ.
It was an eight hundred mile round trip for us but was well worth it. Made some new friends, got to speak snakes and got to hold some gorgeous snakes as well as one of Deans big Retics. Went down there thinking that we would probably be coming back with a new royal, um, well anyway let me introduce you to our new family members.

First up is a sunfire albino white phase Retic. She is the daughter of Cheesy wotsit so has been named cheeslet.

Next is a Titanium Platinum het albino Retic.
Have wanted one of these for over a year now after first seeing them.

After seeing this little guy we just couldn't not adopt him.
Biak Green Tree Python.

we also got a Golden child het albino Retic, but she is coming from Jay at prehistoric pets USA so will have to wait patiently for a bit.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  16:19:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratz on the pic ups, I'm seriously loving the Titanium Platty, lots of peeps are after those! looks amazing!

1.0.0 Classic Royal Python - Apsalar
0.1.0 Fire Pinstripe Royal Python - Ember
1.1.0 Het Clown Royals (Male Pastel)
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon GG X Sandfire - Bert
1.1.O Sunset Bearded Dragons
1.0.0 Veiled/Yemen Chameleon - Ernie.RIP.
0.0.1 Pandinus Cavimanus Africanus
1.1.0 White Headed Dwarf Geckos
1.0.0 Morelia SP Jungle Jaguar
1.0.0 BCI Nicaraguan Salmon
1.0.0 Reticulated Python.Tiger/50% Jampea

Go to Top of Page

Alves76
Yearling

United Kingdom
333 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  18:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stunning. Excuse my ignorance on retics, but are all these the same type of retic that will grow to be around 20 odd feet? If so you must have some space at your place...or am I way off?

0.1.0 Normal Royal
1.0.0 Common BCI

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  19:25:29  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cheers Rusty. He's going to be the pride of the Retic family, but dont tell the others.
Alves, yes they are all mainland Retics, but I doubt they will hit 20 feet. 16 feet is more common with sensible (not power) feeding.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

chrisc
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
3326 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  17:42:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very nice pickups love the titanium platinum.
any pics of the golden child?

1.0.0 burmese python,giblet. 1.0.0 BCI, william. 0.1.0 blue tongue skink, 0.1.0 green iguana, jasmin, 1.0.0 cape house snake, 0.1.0 checkered garter snake

my youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/pegrocks
incubate 2 campaign
https://www.facebook.com/incubate2
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  19:32:23  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not yet Chris. The one we first chose was 66% Het for albino so Dean said he would get a similar visual but with 100% Het shipped over. Should be here next week. If we don't like the look of her we can still go with the one we saw.

Go to Top of Page

Alves76
Yearling

United Kingdom
333 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  23:55:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your set-up must be awesome Baobab!

0.1.0 Normal Royal
1.0.0 Common BCI

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  08:52:02  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alves. We have converted a large spare room into a rep room. So we have room for five 6*3*3 vivs at the end with 16 3*2*2 vivs down the sides and will eventually have an island in the middle with either 16 or 24 3*2*2 vivs. The other wall has two 4*2*2 vivs with a hatchling rack on top.
If and when the Retics require larger enclosures these will be split between two rooms. Although if I go ahead with an extension that im thinking about this wont be necessary. Will get some pictures up at some point, but its still a bit work in progress untidy.

Go to Top of Page

Alves76
Yearling

United Kingdom
333 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  18:54:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet Setup. I would love something like that but our house is just too small. That said, I'm happy with what I have at the minute. 1 royal and 1 boa keeps me occupied and happy enough.

Please post some photos of the room. I'd love to see what it looks like.

0.1.0 Normal Royal
1.0.0 Common BCI

Go to Top of Page

boomslang
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2025 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2014 :  22:55:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
800 miles lol :P Glad you had a nice time and nice pics.

1.0.0 pinstripe Royal Python
1.0.0 Bumblebee Royal Python
1.0.0 Normal corn
1.0.0 Extreme red Hognose
0.1.0 Extreme red tiger Hognose
1.1.0 yemen chameleons
1.0.0 Piebald yemen
1.0.0 Tamatave panther
1.0.0 Quadricornis
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic