New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Derek FRS
Yearling

United Kingdom
178 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2015 :  17:25:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My second clutch hatched out today :) im chuffed to bits and couldn't of asked the morph gods for much better as id hoped to hit 1 of these little beauties but got 3 out of a 8 egg clutch :) 5 pastels and these little crackerS :)

Found this little one a bit strange as it has almost a smudge of dark scales on its head and down its side in a couple of places and also on its tail still a lovely little snake tho :)

Im well happy with these wee ones :)

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2015 :  00:47:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They're beautiful. I love the smudgy one.

Go to Top of Page

Derek FRS
Yearling

United Kingdom
178 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2015 :  12:38:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks yea its a wee cracker i love them all lol i cant wait till they are 2/300 grams :)
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2015 :  13:51:01  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice clutch. Congratulations.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

Alves76
Yearling

United Kingdom
333 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2015 :  11:53:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know how I missed this. Lovely clutch.

0.1.0 Normal Royal
1.0.0 Common BCI

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000