Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2010 :  21:11:46  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Diablo's tiny anyway and Valhalla is a fatty I don't know if I'd ever feel comfortable putting him in her viv haha, I certainly wouldn't want to be in his scales for the experience anyway, courting a fat moody bitch doesn't sound too fun!

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2010 :  22:48:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Diablo's tiny anyway and Valhalla is a fatty I don't know if I'd ever feel comfortable putting him in her viv haha, I certainly wouldn't want to be in his scales for the experience anyway, courting a fat moody bitch doesn't sound too fun!

Poor old Valhalla - she's just a moody teen with puppyfat - give her a year or two and let her meet Diablo when he's a handsome macho young dude, and they'll be telling each other, 'get yer coat!'

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2010 :  01:06:20  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
On the subject of Valhalla, this is the first time I've seen her come out her hide.

She is really beautiful when she isn't being a hermit in that hide of hers.

She sat under her light bulb in the red light of her viv on top of her hide, her head sat on the fattest part of her coil- was really beautiful :D

Must mean she's happy and healthy I guess since she's actually coming out her hide now.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2010 :  15:19:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's good to hear - glad she's calming down - that's great.

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  00:21:42  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Christ just read over this thread it's only half a year ago and I state that 1: I don't have any room for a second royal (Now has a 7ft boa and 4 more royals) and state that I want a female so I don't get any eggs (Now has 2 sets of pairs to breed when they reach maturity)

Things certainly change quickly o.o

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000