New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  11:33:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't use them, seriously. I ordered Tig his F10 mixture, some bark and some moss for him too, on the 30th May and I'm still waiting for it to get here. I'm now having to treat Tig only once a day so I don't run out of the F10 I have. It's not on. I've emailed them to complain and they said it had been sent out. So if it doesn't come today I'm going to tell them where to stick it (so to speak) and go elsewhere >:(

Just me and my zoo.

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  11:44:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh no, sorry to hear ...

I know Surrey Pet Supplies do next day delivery if you order early enough, and they're reliable in my experience - other places do the same I think, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Meanwhile, could a local vet possibly sell you enough F10 to keep Tig going? Good luck!

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  10:33:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An update. I have still to get the F10, although both the bark and the moss came yesterday in seperate packetging (why?). The sent date on it said the 7th which of course was Tuseday, not Monday like they promised. It seems despite me explaining the urgency of it they've ignored it. I am not pleased and will send them an email stating how not pleased I am today. I will also mention that I have put this post up and will also put a simmilar one up on the Bearded Dragon forum to warn people of their ignorence and lack of service and I will also be warning that if Tig needs to go and see his vet again 'cause of this (he is unfortunatly showing signs of getting worse) I will be sending them the bill witch will include the pertol money that my Step-dad will have to fork out for. See if that rocks their boat.

Yes, BATS, if nothing happens today I'll get another lot of F10 from his vet. I won't need a presription but my Step-dad will have to go get it whitch of course means pertrol money anyway.

I'm not sure if Surrey Pet Suplies sell the F10 I need. I need the antiseptic mix. But I'll be having another look round anyway so I'll have a visit. I know they're good 'cause my mam used them not long back.

Seriously peoples, don't wait your time.

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  12:10:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds to me as if it's out of stock and they're not telling you ... hate it when businesses do that; thanks for warning us. And good luck with Tig.

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  10:49:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, he hasn't answered my latest email I sent. But nevermind that.

I was told that the F10 was out of stock and that it would be sent out on Monday, witch it wasn't. But he's blaming Interlink for that saying they didn't show up. Now, my mam and a company she was ordering off had trouble with them a couple of years ago in a simmilar way, so I don't know wether to believe him on that one or not.
I've now got both the bark and the moss that was sent out through his supplyers, but no F10. Yesterday he sent me an email to say it'll be sent then... if Interlink show up. I asked what would happen if they didn't, but no reply so far.
BUT! He's now claiming that he's not only a member on here but also on the My Bearded Dragons forum too. I was told this after telling him that I'd put up this post about him and I'd put up one on the My Bearded Dragons forum too. So I thought that maybe he'd like to post here and put up his side of the story? Seems only fair, especially if he's a member.
Saying that though, he doesn't seem to have any idea about me or Tig, and lets face it... who doesn't on here??? : /

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  11:28:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Figures. OK, new update. He's not a member on here or My Breaded Dragons, he's a member somwhere else and thought I was from there. So He's going to come on here to tell his side of the story which I think is a good idea.

He has refunded the money for the F10 for me, which is nice of him.

He seems to be telling the truth about Interlink and so I've sugested going private instead. Might be a better option and I know it has been for other people.

I now think my order was a one off cock-up, and maybe not a common problem.

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  12:07:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, glad you got it sorted. Just caught up with this - could be that the guy's a member but doesn't come on here much - I've done that myself, joined forums but never bothered to keep up with them.

Hope you've found some F10 by now and that Tig improves after the setback - all the best.

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  13:03:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He still sent out the F10 for me, but my mam had ordered some for me and I'd got that before so it was OK. I didn't know she'd done that till she rung to tell me it had came!

Tig seems quieter now, but he's still not himself. It figures that's why he hasn't been feeding for me I think, so on Monday I'll try again. I got my fingers crossed he'll feel well enough to stuff his face again : )

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  13:09:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, good luck. They can sometimes refuse a meal even when in the best of health, and then we're so relieved when they do feed again lol. Hope he feeds okay next time.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000