Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  14:12:34  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
maybe the water was little bit cold for him, yesterday Blitz had a bath, he enjoyed it very much but just for 5 minutes, then he wanted to go out

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

sultanheart
Yearling

United Arab Emirates
182 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  03:55:45  Show Profile  Visit sultanheart's Homepage  Click to see sultanheart's MSN Messenger address  Send sultanheart a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thanx for great post...

1.1.0 royal python(Rasha & slinky)
0.0.1 box turtle
0.0.1 water turtle
2.1.0 canary birds
1.1.0 budgies birds
Go to Top of Page

Waley333
Yearling

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  14:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pfleming

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3652

would appreciate if anyone has any tips, i have problems bathing my snake..

I was thinking of giving my Royal a bath but after looking at your videos pfleming, I'm really not liking thee idea. Especially as thee problem is only tail end retaining. Other than that, my Royal has shed fine. I just want that skin off on thee end of his tail. LOL.

I've already tried thee flannel idea and putting him in a damp pillowcase and placing him in his RUB, but only some of thee skin came off and there is still a bit left on him.

Do you think it would be best for me to buy a moss box first and see if that works? I don't like thee idea of giving him a bath. Especially if it could potentially stress my snake out and that would be thee last thing I would want to do.

1.0.0 CB11 Normal Royal Python - Osiris

Edited by - Waley333 on 22/03/2012 14:50:24
Go to Top of Page

Sabriyyah
Snake Mite

Qatar
40 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2012 :  10:29:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep an oval Pyrex dish that's just a bit bigger than Alice in her viv with enough water so she can be covered if she wants. she goes in it now and again and always when she's shedding. Her skin always comes off cleanly so it must be working.
Go to Top of Page

Zoe
Yearling

187 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2013 :  16:30:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oscar has a moss hide and a bowl with water to bathe in if he wishes. He's just had his second shed since I got him which is about 6 weeks apart. He's grown 4 inch in that time which I think seems a lot ? He's 35 inch now

1.0.0 royal python - Oscar
1.1.0 dogs - Rafferty and Florence
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000